Do us a solid and we’ll return the favor: email@example.com (all emails sent to @beijingcream are considered on the record unless explicitly stated otherwise).
Technical problems? Notice bugs? Other issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beijing Cream was launched in February 2012.
Contributors (complete list of bylines)
Alicia :: @alicialui
Beige Wind :: @BeigeWind
Patrick Lozada :: email@example.com
Danielle Sumita :: Sindicator
The Good Doctor :: @doctorentropy2
Pete DeMola :: @pmdemola
…and many more
- General: Daily blog posts and gallimaufry. Related tags: 50 Sense (rants), Memes, Censorship, The Road, Traffic Light, Week in Review
- BeiWatch: Beijing-centric content. Related tags: Bloc Party, Three Shots With, That Asshole Drake, Beijing Slice
- 5000 Years: Culture. Related tags: Film, Outro
- Wok of Art: The visual arts, including original comic strips. Related tags: Comics, Picture of the Day, Yishus
- One Dream: Sports. Related tags: Olympics, CBA (Chinese Basketball Association)
- The East is Read: Links to China stories, pictures and blog posts. Related tags: News
- Creme de la Creme: BJC’s more substantive original content. Includes To Serve People, Dispatches From Xijiang, Chinagog
Beijing Cream is a site that aims to be entertaining and informative. We prefer comments that are likewise. Comments are not moderated, but if you post two or more hyperlinks, our spam guard will kick into effect.
If you like what we do, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to our RSS, or just tell your friends about us. We’re also on Pinterest, YouTube, Youku, Sina Weibo, QQ and Renren (北精华, BeiJingHua). Special thanks to Fabricatorz.