Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Made A Martial Arts Movie Set In China, Because Of Course He Did
I almost never use this expression, but I think it’s the only appropriate thing to say here: Oh. My. God.
Here are some of the things that happen in the new trailer for the movie The Man with the Iron Fists:
- Quentin Tarantino presents.
- “When you forge a weapon, you need three things. The right metal. Temperatures over fourteen-hundred degrees. And someone who wants to kill.”
- From writers RZA and Eli Roth.
- Lucy Liu: “Power belongs to no one until it is seized through sex and violence.”
- Russell Crowe.
- Former professional wrestler Batista, in brass.
- They put the F-U… in kung-fu.
- An eyeball popping out of someone’s head and flying toward the camera, followed by a scene of onlookers going, “Oooooh.”
- Featuring new music from The Black Keys, Kanye West, RZA, Wiz Khalifa, the Wu-Tang Clan.
Wikipedia tells us the movie’s premise is, “In nineteenth century China, a blacksmith who makes elaborate weapons for a small village, is forced to unite with warriors and assassins to protect the village and defeat a traitor who threatens to destroy them all.” WHATEVER. My mind remains too blown to process words. Youku video for those in Wu-Tang Clan Land after the jump.